Monday, October 10, 2011

Going Aussie!

Change of plans.

We want to elope.

And you know what?

That's what we're doing!


I love that our Marriage Form has little kangaroos on it!

So why did we change our minds and our plans?

I've never dreamed of a perfect wedding with a big white dress and all the frills.  Why waste time and money if I don't even want it?  I thought it was the proper thing to do, but it turns out that everyone just wants me to be happy.

Chris and I both thought it was romantic to just jet away, recite our vows, and be with each other for this momentous occasion.

Why Australia?

We were planning on honeymooning there anyways.  They have surf & turf experiences, great fashion, and you can't forget that great accent!  Luckily we have some friends there, so hopefully we'll get to catch up with them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment