Saturday, October 1, 2011

Centerpieces

Lately, I've gotten the DIY bug in a big way.  I want to make everything!  I've tried to have some focus, really forcing myself to go crazy about centerpieces.  I've been scouring craft sites and the good old Martha Stewart dot com.  I've come to three different ideas. Can you help me choose?

Birch covered pots
I don't know what I would do with these yet, but I love the natural feel of them.  I'm thinking maybe I could add some sort of foliage or flora.  I was also hoping to incorporate coffee beans since Chris and I met at his coffee shop.  Ideas?

Manzanita Branch
I love the idea of using Manzanita branches.  They are also earthy and beachy.  They are relatively inexpensive, but since they aren't "contained," I'm not sure how to work with them.  Again, ideas?

Milkglass Pieces
What do you think about milkglass centerpieces? I love the vintage feel of them and the variation they could bring.  I could easily thrift them and come up with unique looks for each tables.  I also love the giant ranunculus flowers, but don't we all.

What do you think I should go with?

1 comment:

  1. Love the milkpiece centerpieces too, very vintage feel, love.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete