Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a little thank you...

I just wanted to write a little thank you to boyfriend for being so wonderful.  He's as good as it gets.

1. Thank you being keeping me sane.  I know sometimes I think I have ridiculous diseases after getting caught up on WebMD when my stomach hurts.  I appreciate you telling me that it will all be alright and being optimistic.

2. Thank you for stepping up with the dog.  I appreciate all of your training research, your "time out hallway", and buying the treats and food.  It means a lot that you have taken on a larger role since you know it's been very stressful for me.

3. Thank you for thinking of me.  Last night, you had Indian food ready for when I got home.  You have no idea how much this meant.  I was tired, had a headache, and had ate like a bird all day.  It's always comforting to come home where I know I'll be taken care of.

IFLY. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment