Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moore is More is More is More.

As most of you know, I like decadence and luxury. I like everything over the top, glitz and glam, sparkled, shimmering, and all that jazz.  Did you think anything would change? I constantly live in fairytale dreamworld.  Welcome to shoe paradise!


Miu Miu.
 Sky high sparkles.

Valentino.
These are heaven and a little bit more.

Giuseppe Zanotti.
Lots of bling and short heels. They're practical!

Manolo Blahnik.
These are by far my favorites.  They would go perfectly with my hair fascinator (which will be featured soon!). And did I mention that they're on sale? Cha Ching!

Le sigh. They are all still WAY out of my price range, but a girl can dream. (Unless her friends and family can donate to a shoe fund and buy her wonderful pretty things for her feet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment